Active Listening For Coaching & Leadership Development is designed to improve coaching skills in a dynamic conversation with clients and employees. Your staff or clients will be transformed and pursue your type of conversation earnestly. You will be amazed at your ability to guide your clients or staff through mastery of Active Listening. This course deliverables will improve your performance as a leader in any industry. Listening at the deepest level possible will:
- Improve relational influence with clients and staff
- Improve and deepen intuition skills and discernment
- Improve emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Create listening mastery
- Aide in asking powerful questions
- Lead to strategic SMART goals with clients and staff
- Create an openness for creative conversations with clients or staff
- Improve focus as a listener
- Develop servant leadership skills
- Prepare you to empower clients and staff toward growth, change, and success
Active Listening for Coaching & Leadership Development is a one-module course with listening exercises included. Our listening exercises will teach you to:
- Listen at three different levels
- Learn the concept of being "fully present" with clients or staff
- Develop listening mastery
This one course will equip you to be a transformational servant leader. It's content is designed to improve emotional intelligence as well.
Jerrell T. Beard, Sr. is a Serial-Entrepreneur, TV Host, Author, Success Mentor, Coach Trainer, and Church Planter. He has over twenty years of leadership, coaching, and management experience. He is the Founder of New Direction Church International & New Direction CDC. Coach JT is also the President of Beard Enterprises, Inc. whose business services include FitWithZeal.com, Jerrell Beard Ministries, Christian Leaders Alliance, Maximum Success Consulting, and Glory Gear, LLC. Coach Jerrell (JT) Beard has Doctorate credits in Strategic Leadership. He holds a Masters of Divinity; Masters of Organizational Leadership & Coaching; and Bachelors of Religion from Regent University of Virginia Beach, VA. He is a Certified Coach Trainer as well as Life and Leadership Coach. He has written and self-published several books including his latest book 21 Principles of Change, How to do What You Keep Putting Off, Turn Every Obstacle into an Opportunity, & Achieve More Success Now.
Other titles are The Search “Six Dimensions of Purpose” and Becoming Your Best You.
Coach Jerrell Beard - MOL, Coach Trainer, Success Coach